Friday, December 4, 2009

My Friend Amy!!!




My good friend Amy Moglia is the designer and owner of a nationally (and now internationally) distributed line of stationary and related gifts known as Bear Hug Designs! She is extremely creative -- especially her children's line of cards and invitations. We stock all of her items at our store and feature some on our website and her newest lucite memo pads are the best girlfriend gift! I've featured the dog memo pad -- which is shown with a cute pink ribbon imprinted with dog paws and says "At least my dog listens to me" at the bottom.

And of course, if you're a Peggy Karr fan like half of America, she has designed several plates exclusively for her distribution -- check them out on her website. (Click the link on the right side of my website to go to Amy's where you can purchase any of these items).

And if that wasn't enough, Amy has "Amy's Favorites" on her website -- which include items she's found while at market in New York and Atlanta that she buys and sells to her customers on her website. My favorite are her cute slippers -- I bought my mother a pair of pink pigs because she collects anything and everything "Pig" -- they are only $21. We love you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment